Monday, September 9, 2013

An Introduction

During a whirlwind weekend at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in September 2013, I met a lot of wonderful professionals in all sorts of creative fields. Many of them encouraged me to begin a blog about my adventures dancing around the edge of the fashion world. As an author, interviewer and fashionista, my world collides with that of the fashion world quite often. Whether it's in making my own outrageous jewelry, taping an interview with a winner of Project Runway or appearing in an offbeat alternative fashion magazine, I seem to find myself in adventures that many others enjoy hearing about.

And so this journey begins! I chose the name Kendry Bird because it's a special nickname I've had for years and has always been my fashion persona. My real name is Kendra L. Saunders and I'm the author of indie-released Inanimate Objects, the upcoming dark comedy Death and Mr. Right and many other works of fiction, nonfiction and poetry. I'm the arts interviewer and reporter for IPMNation.com, a long time InStyle subscriber and lover of all things sparkly.

Enjoy, and be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment