Friday, November 15, 2013

Interview With Model Khloé Webster






Today's Kendry Bird blog guest is the lovely model, ballerina and Miss Hawaii Teen contestant Khloé Webster! I had the honor of chatting with her about her aspirations in modeling, her favorite Starbucks drink, designers she loves and much more.

Q: Aloha! How old were you when you first realized you wanted to model?


I was 17 when I realized that I wanted to model. Ever since I was young, I remember lots of people telling me that I should be a model. I think it’s because I am 5’11 and Euro Asian. Many people call me the “Universal Asian” because they think I am Japanese, Chinese or Korean. Since I was training in ballet, that was my main focus, but one day when I was looking through Vogue and I saw all of the beautiful models and designs they were wearing, that’s when I said to myself  “I want to be a Supermodel."






Q: Who would you most love to model for?


My biggest dream is to work with Karl Lagerfeld and to be his new muse for Chanel. I absolutely love his work and artistic view. I have been a huge fan of Karl for a long time so it would be a dream come true to work with him! 




Q: You seem to do a lot of traveling- where are some of your favorite places in the world?


My favorite place in the world is the Big Apple. I went there for the first time last summer for a summer intensive at the Joffrey Ballet School for six weeks and I had the best time of my life. I enjoy New York so much because it’s the perfect place for fashion, the arts and ballet. I definitely hope to go back there soon! I would love to sign with a top modeling agency in New York City!




Q: Oh, NYC is the dream. The destination for almost everything America has to offer. So, what is your normal day-to-day style like?


My normal day-to-day style is elegant and chic. I love lots of pinks, creams, pastels and bright colors! And of course, black is always chic.





Q: I know you like One Direction. Who is your favorite(s) from the band?


Yes, One Direction! I love all of the guys from the band. They are so talented and I think that they are all cute and funny in their own way, but Harry Styles would have to be my favorite. I love Harry’s hipster style and his humor. And when he sings my heart melts, sounds silly but it’s true! Haha! I would love to meet One Direction someday and attend their concert as a VIP.




Q: What magazine would you most like to grace the cover of?


Vogue. I adore Vogue so much. It is one of my go-to magazines to see the latest style trends. I also enjoy looking at the international Vogue magazines from all over the world. To grace the cover of every top fashion magazine would be amazing!


Q: Who are some of your favorite clothing designers?


Some of my favorite designers are Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Dianne Von Furstenberg, Betsey Johnson, Dior, Dmitry Sholokhov, Miu Miu and Kenzo.



Q: How can your fans keep up with your career?


For modeling I created a Twitter account. My fans can follow me at https://twitter.com/KhloeWebster

I also have a Facebook Fan Page. Fans can follow me there at https://www.facebook.com/KhloeAWebster



Good to know! And people liking your facebook fanpage will also show support for you, so everyone should click that LIKE button! Alright... You know what it is next! Wacky question time!

Q:  I know you’re a Project Runway fan, like I am. Which Project Runway designer would you like to go on a fashionable adventure with? 


I would really enjoy going on a fashionable adventure with Dmitry Sholokhov. I love his designs because they are so elegant and classy. It would be fun to go shopping with him and discuss how life is as a designer. I would also love to hear about his experience on Project Runway. He seems to be a very kind and fun person. And he is also very handsome.


Q: If you could be one other person for a whole day, who would you be?


I would choose to be Cara Delevigne. As a model, she is someone I really look up to. She is so young and unique. I’ve seen her in all of my fashion magazines, modeling for every top designer. I also enjoy seeing her on the runway for fashion week. Being Cara for a day would be an amazing experience as a model and I would gain a lot of knowledge about modeling since I am fresh.






Q: If you could only drink one drink at Starbucks for a year, but it would be free, which would you choose?


Starbucks has so many wonderful choices! I would order a tall, green tea frappuccino with soy milk. Green tea is one of my favorite flavors and is always a yummy treat!  

Thank you so much for joining us, Khloé! Anyone reading this who would like to learn more about Khloé should follow her on twitter and like her fanpage.


No comments:

Post a Comment