Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Getting Ready for All-Stars? Get to Know Your Designers...

Tweet tweet, Kendry Bird here!

I can't even explain how excited I am to see some of my favorite designers coming back to television. This could be a show where we just follow these creative people in their day-to-day lives and I'd be happy, but it is, of course, a competition show. Everyone will be vying for top prize!

To get you ready for October 30th, I've compiled a list of interviews I've done with Dmitry, Michelle, Fabio, Kate, Alexandria, and Gunnar. Some are radio interviews and some are print, so dig right in and get to know everyone. Comment below about your favorites and requests for interviews with these or other designers.

Happy Wednesday, fashionistas!

Listen:

Interview with Fabio Costa
 Interview with Dmitry Sholokhov
Interview with Alexandria Von Bromssen 

Intervew with Kate Pankoke
Interview with Michelle Lesniak

Read:

Interview with Gunnar Deatherage

Interview with Dmitry Sholokhov (2014)


You'll want to keep an eye out for my interview with Project Runway's Fade Zu Grau. It's gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment