Thursday, October 30, 2014

London In 3, 2, 1...

Nothing like going to England to make you take a long second look at your wardrobe. I must have tried on at least 20 outfits today, in all sorts of combinations, and that doesn't even include jewelry and accessories! Keeping in mind the November weather, the London sophisticated style, travel comfort and needing to take up as little space as possible in a bag, I've snagged some Kendry Bird staples, including:

*The Mod Dress. This is what I describe as my signature dress, because I can always count on it and have worn it for so many amazing days in my life since rescuing it from a second hand shop. It's truly a dress that people have come to associate with Kendry Bird.

*Kate Hudson for Ann Taylor dress. This dress is just plain sexy, while still being comfortable. I've only worn it a couple times, so it's perfect for a club, should I hit one up while in London. Watch out, English cuties!

*The Sparkly Black Skirt. This is another signature piece in my wardrobe. Since buying it a few years ago, I've worn it maybe 100 times. It never goes out of style, it never stops being fun, and it always makes people smile. It's getting a bit old and the sequins sometimes scratch my skin, but there's always a little pain in the name of fashion, right?

Only a few days away now! Can't wait to head to England after years and years of dreaming of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment