Sunday, February 5, 2017

MUA February: Marijana

 
 
Your name: Marijana
Your IG: @makeupbymaryjana


Where are you from?
Holland

What made you fall in love with makeup and beauty?
I really don't have a moment when I thought that I should do make up, I have loved it always. Even when I was a little girl I looked up makeup videos and copied them on my friend; I was about 10 and she was 8. I did things such as smokey eyes even though I did not have the right stuff, but I enjoyed doing it. Then I had a boyfriend (when i was 16) who didn't like it, so I didn't do it anymore. After a while I started following more makeup accounts, and really liked how they do contouring and all, so I thought, lets give it a try. I found out I was pretty good at it, so I kept doing it. My bf didn't like it, and after a while we broke up. Now I am 2 years further and I've improved my makeup skills, and I love it more now. I've been doing makeup on that same friend I mentioned before, and it's really nice to see how I've improved. I love the reactions people have when I do their make up.

What is your go-to moisturizer? 
A moisturiser from Yves Rocher with calendula. I LOVE it

Matte lips or lip gloss?
I prefer matte lips over glossy lips because I don't think (glossy) suits me.

Favorite beauty IGs to follow:
My fave IG's to follow are: @hudabeaty (bc she's a legend) and @fiercesociety (obv) and @bretmansvanity because I just love that page.
 
 

Best way for fans to keep up with what you're doing?
My Instagram

What is your advice for plus sized fashionistas who want to look and feel fabulous?
My advice for plus size fashionistas is just to not give a f. Like, what is plus size?! I just like food. Just put on makeup and gloooww. Be fab, no advice needed.

What can we do, right now, to make the world a better place?
We can do nothing. I believe the world is f'd up and we can't change that ever, but you just gotta make it the best for you, and the people you influence/hang with, and your family. And for the rest of the world, you can't actually do anything. Whenever I can make someone's day better, mine's automatically better too. I just try and be nice to everyone; my rule to life is just give what you get. And on social media, if I get negative comments, I won't look after it, because people will always be jealous or negative. You can't really do anything about it.



What's your favorite...
Red lipstick? Deborah Milano atomic red matte lipstick in shade "07"
Song, currently? m.A.A.d. city - Kendrick Lamar
Website for buying beauty? Sephora
Nail polish? I don't wear nail polish because it's not allowed at school. I'm in school for health care, so I can't wear nail polish :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment