Saturday, February 4, 2017

MUA February: Tiarna Ellen



Your name: Tiarna Ellen
Your IG:
Personal: @inspiringcamelsofmilwaukee,
Business: @classbytiarnaellen
Your Twitter: @inspiringcamels


Where are you from? Originally the Riverland, South Australia but currently in Adelaide.

What made you fall in love with makeup and beauty?
Having been involved in dance lessons since I was six, I guess I've been wearing makeup from a very young age. I just love the creativity of it. Anything creative, I'll give it a go.
YouTube reignited my love for it. I think the first video I watched was from Lindy from BubzBeauty, soon followed by Pixiwoo, who I still watch regularly. I truly am inspired by YouTubers who are in the industry themselves and have been for years, like Sam and Nic, as well as Lisa Eldridge.

What is your go-to moisturizer? 
Body Shop Seaweed Oil-Control Gel Cream for the face, and Physiogel Hypoallergenic Daily Moisture Therapy Cream for body

Matte lips or lip gloss?
It depends on the look you are going for. If it's bold, I like it matte so it doesn't move. If it's nude, I think glossy is a lot more flattering. My favourite matte shades are Australis' Velouorlips Matte Lip Creams in N-Y-CEE (Red), DOO-BAI (reddish plum) and SHANG-HI (a dark, blue-based pink) and my favourite glossy lip is Anstasia Beverly Hills' Ligloss in "Vintage" over the top of MAC's lip pencil in "Spice". 



What time period in beauty do you most wish you could live in for  a few days?
I think the 40's had the most beautiful makeup. Rita Hayworth is a makeup icon for me! She was so beautiful, despite what she went through to look that way! She looked beautiful, naturally too.

Favorite beauty IGs to follow:
@zukreat, @spiffdup, @brianchampagne, @briannahlongo_mua, @keilidhmua plus many more.

Best way for fans to keep up with what you're doing?
Either follow my personal IG, my twitter, or you can subscribe to my YouTube channel, Tiarna Ellen. I make beauty videos and sometimes vlog if I've got an important event, or am on a weekend holiday.

What is your advice for plus sized fashionistas who want to look and feel fabulous?
Well, as someone who's not exactly thin myself, I just try to find what sits right on my bodyshape and try and rock that! It's your own individual style! x

What can we do, right now, to make the world a better place?
STOP THE HATE! Constructive criticism over put-downs. I think that'll make everyone's lives a lot easier.


What's your favorite...
Red lipstick?
Australis' Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in N-Y-CEE
Song, currently?
I'm a bit of a theatre nut. One of my favourite songs is "Self Indulgent Ballad" by Scott Garnham for the tongue-in-cheek humour and all the references. For mainstream, I love "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. Either that, or "Don't".
Website for buying beauty?
Sephora, Mecca Maxima or Beautylish
Nail polish?
The Sinful Colors (colours, because I'm Australian ðŸ˜…) range. I usually like to have SNS nails, because my nail polish always chips quickly, otherwise. That's when I can afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment